Guidance on Ramadan and Exams: An awareness workshop
- Have you adequately trained your staff, invigilators, chaplains and well-being managers to deal with Muslim students who are fasting during exams?
- Want to know more about fasting Muslim students and exams and how you can support them?
- This awareness workshop is an opportunity to find out how you can support fasting Muslim students during exams.
- The guidance will give you an understanding of the relationship between fasting in the holy month of Ramadan and exams.
- You will be able to support students and enhance the student experience.
- There will be ample opportunity to ask questions
Date: Thursday 12th April 2018
Time: 9:30am – 1:00pm
Venue: University of Roehampton, London, SW15 5PJ
Registration fee: £37.27 per person
To register, click here