Guidance on Ramadan and Exams: An awareness workshop
What is Ramadan and why is it so significant this year in the UK academic calendar?
- Have you adequately trained your staff, invigilators, chaplains and well-being managers to deal with Muslim students who are fasting during exams?
- Want to know more about fasting Muslim students and exams and how you can support them?This awareness workshop is an opportunity to find out how you can support fasting Muslim students during exams.
- The guidance will give you an understanding of the relationship between fasting in the holy month of Ramadan and exams.
- You will be able to support students and enhance the student experience.
- There will be ample opportunity to ask questions
Date: Thursday 12th April 2018
Time: 9:30am – 1:00pm
Venue: University of Roehampton, London, SW15 5PJ
Registration fee: £37.27 per person
To register, click here